Carrying a Second Gun
A couple of the points he makes is
- It is faster than a reload.
- A second gun gives you another option for a draw if you can’t get to the other weapon.
- If your firing hand is taken out, a gun on the non-firing side can be reachable.
- During driving, a gun on the waist is hard to get to. An ankle holster might be easier to get to.
- If your primary gun is taken or knocked out of your hand, a backup gun will still be available.
- A second weapon can be used to arm a trust person to give you additional help.
As he says in the video, they may call you paranoid for carrying two guns (might even call you paranoid for carrying one) but as long as you can explain as above the rational you will be good to go. Remember don’t do anything you can’t explain.